Inspired by Stamping® Angel Policy
At Inspired by Stamping® we would love to be part of your stamping experience, please feel free to use our stamps to create or personalize any papercrafting project whether it be cardmaking, scrapbooking or those truly special events in your life. We grant permission to make and sell handmade artwork that was made with our stamps as long as you meet the following criteria:
- All items must be hand-stamped and not mechanically or digitally reproduced in any form.
- Our images must not be digitally altered in any way.
- Our images may not be used for logos, trademarks, or any promotional materials.
- All products available in our store is copyright protected. Manufacturing or reproducing our products without permission is strictly prohibited. And the person will be prosecuted for copyright infringement by law.
- When sharing your creativity with our products on your blog you MUST give us stamp credit for our products.
- When submitting projects to online galleries or to magazines for publication, credit to Inspired by Stamping® should be given and whenever possible a link to our website www.inspiredbystamping.com
- You are prohibited to sell any stamp set, die, ribbon, paper, digital, flowers directly, either new or used without written consent.
- You are prohibited to offer any of our products in the form of "blog candy", giveaways, challenge rewards, from Inspired by Stamping® without written consent.
- You are prohibited to "rent" our product to other people in the form of cash, sales, etc. without written consent from Inspired by Stamping®.
- If you no longer desire or want our stamp sets, we ask that you return them kindly to our store. So that we may redistribute them to the people that would like to work with our stamps.
When creating cards or items for resale, credit to Inspired by Stamping® should be given on the back of the wrapping or item, and whenever possible our website www.inspiredbystamping.com